Monday, April 15, 2013

Birthday Week | Birthday Day!

I feel like on your birthday, even though it's tempting to sleep in, you have to wake up early to fully enjoy the day! My day started with a double date at breakfast. Kyle and I had breakfast with his sister (My best friend Kelsey) and her boyfriend Joe, at the place I always went to as a kid. I had my usual bacon and eggs, but it was even better since it was at Sierra House.























Then we met with friends and made the trek up to Daffodil Hill... which to our dismay was closed for the season. We parked outside anyways and we could see the hills of daffodils and the roaming peacocks, it was beautiful! And worth the drive.

Abby's first time at Munnerlyn's Ice Cream aka best ice cream in town!

I couldn't be happier having Thai Food for lunch with my friends Emilee and Abby, because whenever I visit them at Sonoma State we always have either Indian or Thai food. It's a tasty tradition!

Look what Kyle got me for my birthday, does he know me or what!!! I love it! And this way when I go running at night, cars will see me a lot better. Plus, that swish just makes me go that much faster I swear!

WINE TASTINGGGGG
I've finally found a wine I enjoy. Not just one I enjoy from a certain winery, but that I pretty much like across the board. Mascato. It's sweeter, and fruity. I'm not really a red person. And when you go wine tasting, chips and salsa taste so much better!


We finished the night with a new episode of Greys Anatomy, because Abby and I are addicted. Not a Thursday goes by with out Grey's. It's a bonding point. 














No comments:

Post a Comment