Monday, April 15, 2013

Running with Beks - In Photos

We mostly walked and talked, but it was some nice after-work-wind-down-time.

Every time I walk past these bars I remember how when I was little I used to run behind them while walking to main street with my family... Clearly I can no longer fit. (PS I'm wearing a shirt while running!!)



Anyone else remember sucking the honey out of these flowers? I used to do it all the time, a friends was like "oh try this" so I did. I can't wait to teach this to my niece. Fun snack!

Every where I go! 


I really do live in one of the most beautiful places. I love all the pretty houses. I'm convinced that I will live in more than one of these houses in my lifetime. I'm hoping the houses in Hawaii are just as cool!


I took a photo next to this when I started kindergarten. I haven't found that photo yet, but when I do I'll show you =) 

As you can see, it was a good day!


What do you love about the town you live in?


Do you go back to the place you grew up, just to remember?


If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?



No comments:

Post a Comment