Monday, April 15, 2013

Birthday Week | Yosemite

I couldn't believe how excited I got for this trip the night before, I could hardly sleep! So I stayed up a little later, and put together snacks to take. Everything got eaten by either me or my nephew.


My mom, Brother, his wife and 2 kids, and myself met at the local waffle house beforehand and had a great breakfast! Watching my nephew eat is probably one of my favorite things ever. He makes it look like so much fun!

I slept almost the entire way there, headphones in, it was some of the best sleep I've had in a while.   Call me crazy, but I love sleeping in the car because it's moving. I think I'm a prime candidate for a water bed!
My brother and I both wearing the hats I got him for Christmas from Bass Pro Shop =)
Favorite photo of the day!

Anyways after we got there, we loaded Dustin into the backpack and set out to Yosemite Falls. My niece brought her ipod (she's only 9) and took pictures of almost everything I'm sure! It was so much fun holding my little simba up to the falls and letting him have an unobstructed view! (Photos of that to come!)

Dinner was a rip off, but who am I to complain, they had gluten free pasta!!! And after the long day of hiking everywhere I had quite the appetite. I'll save you from seeing the photo, because it looked less than appealing.

The one photo I got of the falls.. my family is just too darn cute, so I was distracted =)



And yes, that was taken while we driving home... after which I promptly fell asleep.



Have you ever been to Yosemite? Where was your favorite place?


Ever forget to take photos of the place your actually there to visit?



Where do you love going on family vacations? Camping, day hikes, beach trips?


No comments:

Post a Comment