Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Birthday WEEK!

While I was living with my aunt in Brentwood (that awesome place I went Running in the Rain!) she introduced "birthday week" to me. She celebrates her birthday all week on her birthday week, rightfully so! I think since we can't have "birthday month/year" birthday week is completely acceptable.

Well, it's my birthday week! Last year was my 21st birthday, and I had some wine, raspberries, chocolates, and bought myself a new Redbook magazine. My friend Katelyn got me the book Forgotten God (one of the 20 books I haven't finished).


Birthday WEEK (2013)
*RUNNING WITH FRIENDS*
*Seeing the movie The Croods*
*Visiting Daffodil Hill*
*Wine Tasting*
*A night on the town*


And that's only the planned stuff, I'm pumped. I do have 4 days of work in there, but I have a feeling that wont get me down! 

As for my run today, today I took the day off. But since Beks didn't run yesterday I introduced her to my treadmill. She mostly did incline work at a low speed, but it's so fun that she enjoys sweating as much as I do.


 I on the other had stood next to her changing the music every five second with 90's and early 00's classics.



Yellow Light Much?

 We have a breakfast date (waffles and running) for Thursday.. best birthday week ever!



Do you celebrate birthday week?

What's your favorite wine? 

          -personally I'd rather have chocolate milk, but I'm giving it a chance!

Where in Northern California is your favorite place to visit? I need to experience all of it before I move to Hawaii!!! (42 days, not like I'm counting...)








No comments:

Post a Comment