Sunday, March 31, 2013

Running in the Rain!

First off last night Beks and I were sleepy so we only did 2 and a half miles last night, it was good and I slept really well afterwards! (I tried running with a fanny pack last night, it was great for carrying my keys and such, but I couldn't handle how it bounced and kept moving out of place)



Today I went with my family to Brentwood to see the rest of my family. We always have a big Easter and this was no exception. This is my cousin Mandy and her daughter, the littlest one of the bunch, and we all join in to hide her eggs. (She got money and almond joys!)


Even though it was sprinkling a little we went nearby to take a walk. I was hoping I could sneak in a run so I brought everything I'd need and changed right before we left.


It was beautiful! Especially with the sun peaking through the clouds.

Only problem with the clouds, is rain... Around a mile and a half for the family, (I ran ahead and then came back) it started POURING rain. The soaked in seconds kind of rain, and it was so much fun! Jogging between the trees but even under the trees we couldn't get shelter,then giving up because once your soaked there's not much that you can do. It's my favorite moment from today, hands down.






Do you have a running bag? Where do you put your keys/phone? 

What's your favorite Easter tradition?




1 comment:

  1. You're my absolute favorite blogger!
    You're also an awesome running buddy. (:

    Thanks for spending time with me (nearly) everyday. (:

    P.S. Joe (my brother) says that you are buff.

    ReplyDelete