Saturday, March 30, 2013

A beautiful Saturday!

It was super busy today at the store today, just be Easter time!! We saw over 200 people and normally 100 is a lot! So this was even more hectic. I decided I wasn't going to make dinner. I got out my trusty Thai Food menu and ordered some Red Curry.


Instead of eating what they gave I brought it home, oven cooked some chicken, shredded it and, mixed if with the curry and put it with rice. It has to be one of my favorite meals (I know I say that a lot, but really!!).



And as for my run last night, it was a good one. As soon as I got back home I wanted to go running again.


And check out my sky today It was so beautiful with the rain clouds coming in. And I love water towers, they make me think of home! Ever gone running in the rain?


Have a wonderful Easter!


Does anyone have a Garmin? I've seen them, and I like the benefits that they have, is there an off brand that's virtually the same?





No comments:

Post a Comment