Friday, March 29, 2013

Unusual Eating Habits?

My usual breakfast items would include yogurt, a banana, scrambled eggs, or cereal... But Look what I found! These donuts were on sale at Nugget Market and fell in love! It's not too often I get to have delicious gluten free donuts so having maple glazed ones was a breakfast must today! (Yes I'll be running tonight!)


(I'm also love reusing my pasta sauce jars! I fill them up with instant breakfast and a shot of espresso the night before and stick it in the fridge for a nice cold latte in the morning!)



I saw this Nike shirt "I do it in the rain" and every thing in me wants it! I may not run in it, but it'd be the perfect shirt to wear on a day off!


When I told you I was addicted to the local taco truck, I wasn't kidding. I haven't had it seven days consecutively... but I may have had it 7 our of the past 10 days (Is that really so bad?! It's good for me, and I switch it up between chicken and carnitas)





No comments:

Post a Comment