Wednesday, March 27, 2013

That Girl Who Runs At Night

I've never really been an early morning runner, I just can't seem to get up before I HAVE to... Last summer when I decided to start running, it was difficult to get into, but then Katelyn and I went running at night its been a habit ever since.

Finally!!! It's not ice cold after work and we can go again! And Beks decided to join today! Yay for starting her running addiction.

 (I'm normally not this mismatched but Beks started out in all black, so I though I should put on bright running shorts on so that we'd be seen... plus they're super cool!)


 The girls, Myself, Beks, and Katelyn! Aren't we cool! 
Fun fact, Beks and my pace are super close, as well as our stride, It's wonderful!!! =)


I'ts probably abnormal that I run with my hair down, but I like it because it creates a breeze, or when it's wet from the sprinklers it cools me off extra! 


This is after our run. My friend Joe saw us coming up my driveway and decided to pull up and say hi... (We only thought we were being kidnapped for about 3 second before we recognized the car)



Are you an early morning runner or a night runner?

Do you wear reflectors/head lamp or just bright colors? 

Have you found that person who matches your pace?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment