Friday, March 29, 2013

I found some money in the dryer

Even if it is my own, I love finding money in the washing mashing or the dryer when I swear I checked all the pockets!
Look how happy this sight is!!
This happy sight gained me $40


Have you ever ordered something and thought it was clear and ended up laughing when you received it? Yes, No? Well that's what happened to me.. I ordered some scrambled eggs with cheese and diced ham. The cheese never showed up, but here's my plate :/ ill be more specific next time (but yes, it was delicious!)


Tonight is one of those nights where I worked all day and I'm already sore before I start my run. Beks will be here in about 10 minutes though, so this butt needs to get into gear! I'll let you know how it goes!



What's the strangest thing that's come back after you ordered it pretty clearly?

What gets you into gear when you're not looking forward to your run?
               -thinking of the high I get afterwards!

Any fun traveling plans for Easter this coming weekend?


1 comment:

  1. Finding money in the dryer/ in a coat/ any unexpected place is one of the best feelings!!

    ReplyDelete