Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Dress Obsession, Chipotle(again), and a NEW Sports Bra


I wouldn't call it a "problem" because who can have too many dresses really?!
I'm getting really excited for Hawaii (ps I'm moving to Hawaii in two months!), and so I may have been adding a few more and more to my collection that has overflown from one drawer to that drawer and part of my closet!

So my friend Beks took pictures of me in them today (I'm going to miss how beautiful this place is!)

 I may or may not be infatuated with this color! $20 @ Ross

 Hawaiian dress for Hawaii is a must! $15 @ the flea market!

Because I just love this photo she got =)
Anddd we did go to Chipotle again, because we were already half way there and just couldn't say no! I mean who could!? I got the same thing so I wont bore you with another photo, but on the way we decided to take awesome showing off my new bright blue sports bra, that happens to perfectly match my blue shoes. here's what she got (I really do have the best friends)



(personally I'm a sidewalk runner, but I'm enjoying the country roads more and more. Haven't found any amazing trails here yet though)

No comments:

Post a Comment