Monday, March 25, 2013

Chipotle and the Elliptical

I'm pretty sure if I had to live off of one food for the rest of my life it would be Chipotle (or the taco truck that I visit too often!). Beks and I went there today, and while normally I could down the whole thing, I held back and saved some for later. Check out her colorful bowl!


My first day on the elliptical. I love how low impact it is! I will definitely be using this on days I need a break but could still use some good cardio! 


Anddd look! Who got a new sports bra to match their awesome running jacket!! (It's reversible so like my friend suggested, I can just turn it inside out when one side gets sweaty... not sure how that will work out)



Has anyone tried the veggie bowls/ salads at Chipotle!? I'm dying for reviews, I just can't help but get the barbacoa or the steak every. single. time!

No comments:

Post a Comment